I’m all for sharing the blog love and these particular posts have moved me to laughter or tears. Read on and prepare to be entertained…
- All Women Cry for No Reason posted Anonymously at The Real Super Mum Blog – Just because…
- Hey Mummy Blogger, You’re Doing it all Wrong! by Who’s the Mummy?
- Just Do It by The New Hampshire Writers’ Network – because I know I’ll need a good kick up the backside before I’m done!
- My Missus Monday: ‘How Stressful Are Kids? Let’s Put It To The Test’ – does being a mother raise your blood pressure or lower it? Ladies & Gentlemen, place your bets!
- Once I had a name by The Happy Logophile – because if you are a mum and you haven’t felt like this for just a fraction of a second, then you are either superwoman or a liar!
- Why our parents put us to shame by Momma Be Thy Name Just wow!
- Wishful Thinking by Puns Probably Intended – true, true, true, remember, remember, remember!
- Everyone needs to read What to say when a baby is born with Down’s Syndrome by the lovely BiBs 2012 winner Hayley, from Downs Side Up
- This mother’s day, give yourself a pat on the back…you deserve it by Ellen Arnison at In A Bun Dance, ‘cos we do!
- Because we all have that voice, somewhere The Downstairs Loo, by the talented Sarah Miles at Hello Wall…
- Seven Days of Special Love, for when you want to laugh until you cry (& the rest!) from the hilarious Ministry of Mum
- For those of you who don’t know what Twitter is all about (Tip: You need to know!) by Dorky Mum
Thanks so much for including my (well, my wife’s) post here. What a great round-up.